FAQ: If an MX applicant agrees to change their channel to allow me to operate full time on my channel, can I pay for their engineering services to specify a new channel?

Select FAQ Category:

Yes you can. In the settlement agreement, you must disclose this consideration. The amount must be fair and reasonable for the services involved.

LPFM during the filing window
Answer Date: 
Thursday, May 14, 2015