FCC Enforcement Actions
Database covers 2018 to present.
PayG, LLC d/b/a Skyswitch
Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture
Proposed Forfeiture amount:
Universal Service Fund
FCC Bureau/Division involved:
Enforcement Bureau-Investigations and Hearings Division
FCC Document Number:
Rule/Law sections violated
- § 1.1154 - Practice and Procedure / Schedule of Statutory Charges and Procedures for Payment / Schedule of annual regulatory charges for common carrier services.
- § 1.1157(b)(1) - Practice and Procedure / Schedule of Statutory Charges and Procedures for Payment / Payment of charges for regulatory fees.
- § 52.17(a) - Numbering / Administration / Costs of number administration.
- § 54.706(a) - Universal Service / Administration / Contributions.
- § 64.604(c)(5)(iii)(A) - Miscellaneous Rules Relating to Common Carriers / Telecommunications Relay Services and Related Customer Premises Equipment for Persons With Disabilities / Mandatory minimum standards.
FCC Registration Number(s)
Amounts shown in NALs may not include forfeitures that were reduced upon a showing and reflected in a subsequent Forfeiture Order (FO). Forfeitures reduced or cancelled through a method other than a Forfeiture Order may not always reflect in the database.
Information derived from manual entry based on FCC decision documents. This database is maintained by REC Neworks. REC is not responsible for any database errors. Data provided is where-is, as-is. Please do appropriate legal research in order to support any findings in this database if the information is to be used for a pleading or other proceeding.