FCCdata Australia issues resolved
In day 2 of the activities in order to repair and improve FCCdata.org, we have made the following changes:
Australia ACMA Support
We have fixed the issue that has been plaguing our ability to deliver Australia data for the past several months. ACMA started to use integers at values that we had not expected to receive. We have modified our database structure to accommodate these larger numbers and that has cleared the issue.
Fixed a dialscape bug that was not returning data for three-letter state names (ACT, NSW, QLD, TAS and VIC) when a search is being done by community name.
Broadcast records now include the Broadcast Service License (BSL) data which adds additional information to the record including the community of interest that the station is licensed to broadcast to.