Electrical fire at REC - September 5, 2007

At approximately 6AM local time, we had a fire in "unit A" at the REC household. Apparently the fire was caused by an electrical arc. Shawn, Almeda and Bear are OK. Michelle was not home at the time of the fire. All animals have been accounted for.

Damage was limited to the front room area and did catch a couch on fire.

There was no damage to "unit B" where the REC network services are based out of. While we had damage to the telephone inside wiring in A, it does not appear to have affected either DSL line.

The following are pictures of the damage taken by Michelle after the fire department cleared the scene:

Photos copyright (c) 2007 - REC Networks - All rights reserved.